Friday, March 13, 2009

My ride

My ride, a Toyota Vios

Toyota for reliability

Vios for price and performance


Why i bought the vios:

I was advised by my dad not to buy a car over 400/mth because it will hurt me financially in the long run.

No deposit because i need the car ASAP as my little sister need a car.

I want a car that has good fuel economy and performance, so in my mind it must be a DOHC since im bored w/ my SOHC prelude and muct have come variable valve technology.

Must have a lot of support eg. forum and aftermarket parts.

Choice was narrowd down to

  • 1.6 Mit. Lancer GLX but the engine is SOHC and dont have any VVT technology. Good power but most in the forum are 1.8 or ralliart models which are not available. 
  • Toyota Vios has VVTi, DOHC and highest HP and have good support have a forum for it.
  • Honda Jazz the price with fulkit is 400+/mth and it only has iDSI no vtec that time, i love hondas but the price tag made me think. Most parts and forums are for the I-Vtec models.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online