Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Lukey Exhaust

This was my 1st exhaut, its noisy and bassy, i live the sound but dont like the looks, i like the normal exhaust but this was free hehe i had to remove it because my GF and her parents don like it because it was noisy.
But to my suprise when i dyno my power dropped from 102.9 to 98.6hp.
So I looked for a performance exhaust that wasnt so noisy. The problem is for the vios there arent many bolt on silent exhaust available as the HKS Silent Hi-Power for this car is $980 not including shipping and Tax
Then i met a guy at TVCM(Toyota Vios Club Malaysia) he's a Bruneian that works at Australia coincidentally met him at SHH when my friend was installing his Boot Gauge. The guy told me he changed his exhaust but all i see is normal looking exhaust and i sound like normal too. 

This was the exhaust he used, is a free flow 2" in/out and sound a bit bassy especially after i install the AMG exhaust tip. Got this exhaust installed at Jun Fatt Jerudong because its the cheapes w/ 2" stainless steel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online